Hi everyone! Excuse the site construction, as this is a work in progress. I'm going to be using this blog in several ways.
From now on, I'd like to do a post for each session I do. These posts will review how I felt about the session, the weather, and a bit about my clients. This is more for my own tracking, so I can see how I grow throughout the years, but also for my clients to get to know me more.
I am also going to use this blog as a way to post giveaways and promotions. Make sure that you follow it closely to keep up with everything that is happening at Victoria Simmons Photography!
Lastly, I am going to post things about progress that I'm making as a professional, as well as a mom and wife.
If you'd like a better glimpse into my personal life, follow my other blog HERE.
Again, please excuse the mess. I'm going to get this looking attractive soon!
God Bless ♥ V
No comments:
Post a Comment